Our Westlake Village facility is AAA-recommended, and we are repeatedly awarded the ASE Blue Seal of Excellence. We service vehicles from Westlake Village and surrounding areas including Thousand Oaks, Agoura Hills, Malibu, Calabasas, and Simi Valley.
- Honda and Acura Repair
- All Scheduled Maintenance
- Auto Repair
- Wheel Alignment
- Smog Test & Repair
- All Electrical Repairs, Including Charging System, Starter, Battery & Accessories
- Drive Shaft, Front & Rear Axles
- Oil changes
- Exhaust, Electronic Injection & Fuel Control
- Front & Rear Suspension, Including Collision Damage
- Climate Control, Including Heating & Air Conditioning
- Hoses, Belts & Cooling Systems
- Subaru Repair
Have you ever noticed when shopping for a car battery that there are two or three seemingly identical batteries on the shelf appropriately rated for your car, but the prices vary considerably? Why should one battery cost $20 more than the battery next to it?
Nathan Merrill, owner of Good Works Auto Repair in Arizona, explains in this video that lower-quality batteries tend to “sweat” battery acid, which corrodes the surfaces surrounding the battery. He shares actual footage of corrosion completely destroying a car’s $450 battery cable. In some cases, automotive battery cables can cost as much as $700 – certainly not worth the $20 savings on a low-quality battery!